So the Easter school holidays are very nearly here, mostly I like to wing it as to what we do and where we go, but with two boys aged 7 and 11 to sort out I have to get my stuff together just a little bit, so here is what we will be doing at some point. I admit, it’s boy heavy, so I need some things that may or may not be more appealing to the girls!
1. Crocky Trail – @crockyT – outdoor adventure playground
2. Dunham Massey – @dunhammasseyNT – back to WW1 Stamford Military Hospital
3. Muppet Movie – OK Kermie? – nationwide showings
4. Warrington Museum – @warringtonmus – Cabinet of Curiosities. Curious?
5. Oulton Park – @oulton_park – 19th & 21st April – British GT Championship
6. Sandbach Trasnport Festival – 26th & 27th April – FREE ADMISSION – http://www.sandbachtransportfestival.co.uk/
7. Severn Sisters Ice Cream Farm – @poshicecream – THE best ice cream in Cheshire, no other reason needed
8. Blakemere Village – @visitblakermere – lots to do, see, shop & eat
9. The White Horse at Chester Racecourse – @TheWhiteHorseCR – great gastro pub, excellent staff & adventure playground. Tick, tick and tick.